• A furnished private room with internet access in the client’s house.
• Counselling and support by a specialized recruitment office in Belgium.
• Membership of the necessary legal insurances.
• Your flight at the start and at the termination of your contract.
• A working experience in Belgium.
• A basic training concerning the working methods in Belgium and the procedures to be followed.
• A full time, Belgian employment contract.
• An attractive salary according to the Belgian standards.
Stay@Home SPRL | Ruelle Collin 1B, 1320 Beauvechain | Numéro TVA : BE0632513442