What services do you offer?
Your carer can provide solutions adapted to your needs:
- Assistance with personal care.
- Grooming (hairstyling, shaving, etc.)
- Daily monitoring of medical prescriptions.
- Cooking, according to your wishes.
- Dietary assistance.
- Assistance with getting up, going to bed, moving around.
- Dressing and undressing.
- Assistance with external visits and walks.
- Assistance with medical examinations and visits to the doctor.
- Cleaning, Ironing.
- Changing clothes and sheets.
- Looking after pets.
At what price?
- €125 per day including VAT for one dependent person.
- €138 per day including VAT for two people, one of whom is dependent.
- €149 per day including VAT for two dependent people.
Preferential offer for people belonging to the European Commission.
Intervention via the budget for assistance to persons with a disability established before the age of 65.
How does it work?
- We start by examining your situation and your needs.
- We carefully select and monitor your carer.
- Once selected according to your needs, your carer lives with you and is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- We take care of all the administration, training, payments and insurance required to provide your carer.
- We provide replacements for your carer when he/she has days off.
- If your carer does not suit you, we will suggest someone else.
- We regularly assess the quality of the services provided.
- You agree to provide private, furnished accommodation for your carer, with Internet access.
- You are responsible for providing food for your carer.
Everything is designed to ensure a trusted client/carer relationship.