What services do you offer?
Your carer can provide solutions adapted to your needs:
- Assistance with personal care.
- Grooming (hairstyling, shaving, etc.)
- Daily monitoring of medical prescriptions.
- Cooking, according to your wishes.
- Dietary assistance.
- Assistance with getting up, going to bed, moving around.
- Dressing and undressing.
- Assistance with external visits and walks.
- Assistance with medical examinations and visits to the doctor.
- Cleaning, Ironing.
- Changing clothes and sheets.
- Looking after pets.
At what price?
- €125 per day including VAT for one dependent person.
- €138 per day including VAT for two dependent people.
Preferential offer for people belonging to the European Commission.
Tussenkomst via het budget voor hulp aan personen met een handicap die is vastgesteld voor hun 65ste.
How does it work?
- We start by examining your situation and your needs.
- We carefully select and monitor your carer.
- Once selected according to your needs, your carer lives with you and is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- We take care of all the administration, training, payments and insurance required to provide your carer.
- We provide replacements for your carer when he/she has days off.
- If your carer does not suit you, we will suggest someone else.
- We regularly assess the quality of the services provided.
- You agree to provide private, furnished accommodation for your carer, with Internet access.
- You are responsible for providing food for your carer.
Everything is designed to ensure a trusted client/carer relationship.