1. What is a cookie?
2. Your consent
3. The different types of cookies used
3.1. Functional cookies
These cookies are designed to facilitate and analyse the way our websites work and make using them more enjoyable and personalised.
They enable us to:
- personalise the services by recording your preferences (language, currency, location, browsing data, etc.)
- stop you repeating your choices every time you visit the website
- collect information sent via online forms
- produce statistics (e.g. number of single visitors)
- analyse use of the website and popularity of our pages
3.2. Third party cookies
When you visit our website, your sociodemographic data and profile data are collected and stored anonymously in a marketing cookie. These are used to improve the content and functioning of the site, via Google Analytics.
When logging on to a website, in addition to the data contained in the cookies (see point 3), some data is automatically sent to the website by the web user's browsing software. This data contains the TCP/IP address (a number that identifies a computer on the network), the browser brands and version as well as the operating system and the last web page viewed.
5. Cookie management
- cookies are saved on your device or refused, either systematically or according to their issuer.
- acceptance or refusal of cookies will be offered to you periodically, before a cookie is likely to be saved on your device.
5.1. Accepting Cookies
Whether a cookie is saved on a device depends on the device user's prior consent, which they may express and change at any time, free of charge, through the options offered by their browsing software. If you have agreed to save cookies on your device in your browsing software, the cookies on the pages and content you have viewed may be temporarily stored on your device in a dedicated area. They will only be readable by their issuer.
5.2. Refusing Cookies
If you refuse certain types of cookies on your device, or if you delete any that are saved, you will no longer benefit from a number of functionalities, which are necessary for browsing certain areas of our website. This will happen if you try to access our content or services that require you to identify yourself. This will also happen when we - or our service providers - for purposes of technical compatibility, cannot recognise the type of browser used by your device, its language and display settings, or the country from which your device appears to be connected to the Internet. Where applicable, we will not be held liable for the consequences of incorrect operation of our services due to our inability to save or view the cookies required to operate our services, which you may have refused or deleted. If you want to refuse marketing cookies (Google, among others) you can do so via the following website: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/be-fr/
5.3. How to make your choices depending on the browser you use
For managing cookies and your choices, each browser is configured differently. This is described in your browser's Help menu, which tells you how to change your cookie preferences.
- For Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- For Safari: http://help.apple.com/safari/mac/9.0/#/sfri11471
- For Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
- For Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies
- For Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
- For other browsers: please refer to your browser’s Help menu or go to the software publisher's website.
5.4. Do not track
You can also configure your browser so that it sends a code telling websites that you do not want to be tracked. (“Do Not Track” option).
- For Internet Explorer http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-fr/internet-explorer/use-tracking-protection#ie=ie-11
- For Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH11952
- For Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/114836?
- For Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/comment-activer-option-ne-pas-pister
- For Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/fr/notrack.html